Nutella Stuffed Pancake



One of my favourite brunch items, Nutella stuffed pancake!! 
I had this at Stax in Chicago, since then I wondered how to make it. Of course I googled it and came across below technique in couple of blogs. I did this long time back, so I don't have a reference blog for this one.

So the trick is to make nutella discs ahead of time, you do this by taking a scoop of nutella and spread it on wax paper or parchment paper. and then freeze it. when it freezes it separates easily from wax paper, you can store these discs in a box in freezer.

Ingredient:
Pancake batter (i usually make it from pancake mix)
nutella discs.
Strawberry and whipped cream for decoration
Butter

Method:
  • Heat a pan and grease with butter,
  • Spread half quantity of the pancake batter on heated pan.
  • Place Nutella disc, and pour remaining half of batter.
  • flip it so once its browned so its evenly browned on both sides.
  • spread more nutella on top and decorate with berries, cream and powdered sugar
  • ENJOY!!!

Comments