Baba Ghanoush (Mediterreanean eggplant dip)

I have shared this recipe in the past as well in my post: lebanese dinner.

The reason I am sharing it again, is because I wanted to show how to char eggplant on the flame.





Baba Ghanoush:
1. 3 mini eggplant
2. 1 tbsp roasted sesame powder  /2 tbsp tahini
3. 2 tbsp olive oil (if using sesame powder)
4: 3 cloves garlic
5. 2 tbsp lemon juice
6: salt and pepper to taste


Method:


It was fun charring them!! looked so pretty :)
Let them cool, then peel the skin
chop them into big pieces and mix all ingredients in food processor/chopper/ blender.
(if using blender, pulse multiple times in short bursts, else you ll have a super smooth dip)
enjoy with pita :)


Note:
In this recipe I used sesame powder as I always have some ground roasted sesame in my home.









Comments