dear Wagon R

Dear Wagon R
As I say goodbye to you, my heart is filled with memories...
my first car....the car with which I was identified with...
I still remember pappu (the parking ticket guy) ask mom dad,
"yeh toh madam ki car hai na??"
He even asked ravi that question :)
How I enjoyed fleeing from him without paying the money...
it was like the contest we had...
then there were some moments you witnessed,
when I would go on long drives with you, and
talk with you about what was going on with me,
my fears, worries, confusions...
we had some beautiful moments together..
just before I left for USA..
How we loved to drive on vasai roads
alone by ourselves..just us...
I didnt know how much I would miss you..
but you were there when I returned...
welcoming me in a big hug..
you saw me through the guy meeting spree..
how I would confide in you about who I liked and who I didnt..
and then finally you saw me off as a bride..
then we had some fun, driving in ahmedabad...
a twist here, a turn there, we wouldn't let anyone
come in our way ....
today my heart is filled with all these wonderful memories..
my first car, you ll always be very special to me :)
I ll always love you...

Comments

Anonymous said…
The first one is always the hardest (where this is coming from, I'm not sure since I don't own a car yet haha)
Ravi said…
I will miss her too.. :)
Unknown said…
I think you should try 2013 wagon R , it has great look compare to old one . you will fall in love again with that...