childhood friends

As childhood friends we grew up together,
Swearing to be friends forever and ever.
Sometimes we would argue and fight,
other times we would laugh and stay up all night.

we went from playing with games and toys,
to talking and dreaming about different boys.
my thoughts and feelings to you i would confide,
never having anything to hide

friends we do remain,
things changing and things staying the same.
to each other we still listen and share,
about each other, we will always care.
            - mindy carpenter

this is dedicated to all my friends :)
m sorry i didnt have pics of all of u..else i wud have put all of the pics on the collage
love u all..each one of u has made a difference to my life in ur own sweet way...and has a special place in my heart which is specially reserved for u...now n always..

song of the day : I ll be there for you...Friends title track... NJOY!!

Comments

A.A.T.A.M.I said…
hey..how about dis song ..yaaaron dosti badi ....from rockford..really miss all my frnds. I don't know though whether they miss me or not..every moment, every phase of life I spend with them..they made it special n different..both good n bad ways..loll..
thats an apt song too :)
didnt think of it though...
friends are very special thats true...they make life rocking