from my bday in india- to my bday in california....7th oct 2009

well this yr that was a new experience....my bday celebrations began much earlier than usual n lasted much later than usual....my bday lasted for more than 24 hours...thanks to being in california!!!!!!

i received my first bday wish at 12 pm 6th oct...as it was 12 am 7th in india...n the first poeple to wish me were anu, mitu n mayur...thank u so much folks :) :) you began my bday with a bang!!!!!!!

then as the history goes i have some or the other exam on my bday...nt his one was no exception!!!!! i had a biostat quiz, so i was studing for it on the eve of my bday....
then my as the clock stuck 12...my friends from LB came to our apt with cake n gifts!!!! was a very pleasant surprise :) :) had fun with chintan sunil naimish rakesh ravi pranav darshit....n of course my dear roommates rushika teju krishma n bhoomi...
calls form india had begun from 11 30 pm only!!!!! spoke with mom dad mitu devang (he is in san diego though) ushma, aniket (he sure called dot at 12 :) perfect timing )n sunjyot.....clicked pics...ate cake!!!!!
chatted with friends almost thru the night :) :)
got up arnd 11...studied for the quiz.....went for lecture wearing my fav salwar khameez....
quiz went well (as expected....lol) splurged on snickers n mini pretzels...have been wanting to eat them since some time...n i thought wat better day than bday to buy it!!!!!!

calls kept coming thru the day...received calls from chitra mohini raja sachin bamasi ba palakididi rushi sudeep mayur sujalben....cud not take some calls as i was in lecture....sorry folks...will call u back over the weekend surely.....got some scraps on orkut...these were very special coz i had deleted my bday from orkut...n i got some very pleasant surprises...some of my old school friends actually remembered my bday!!!!!!!! got scraps from prassana himali arshad lynette pallavi shravanthi atul n jaimin...u all guys rock!!!!! u dont know how special i felt that u rememebered my bday n wished me....
also on FB friends sent wall posts....arvind adarsh shikha vikjiju sujalben ishan geeta teja payal n chintan...thanks u people too :)
got emails from aditya n macwin...n lots of sweet cards from chitra...n chits loved ur gift...its very special :)

all in all turning 26 was fun...had a very nice bday...now how i feel being 26 is another question.....lol...sure got to write an entire post abt it !!!!!!!!!!!

love this song....hopefully someday someone will play this song for me :)


Comments