important tips that help u know a person..

I was in the shopping mall with him. We were there to meet our friends at the top floor - Food court.
I m scared of escalators. Especially taking the first step. It always scares me. I never understand where to put my feet first. It all keeps moving, I feel, I shall be sucked into the folding staircase.

Usually when I have to take the escalator with some other friends around, my friends looking at the way I panic they jus push me or lift me on to the escalator and take me upstairs.

We are just good friends and not into any relationship. We were meeting as friends. I knew he liked me

We reached near the Escalator, as usual I panicked, to take the first step.

But he stood next to me and said “ Take your first step, just put your feet ahead of the yellow line, and see-how you glide to next level, just be calm, I am there, I shall step behind the yellow line, right behind you”

He knew his limits and did not exceed it and just offered his hand and did not hold my hand on his own crossing his limits.

I unknowingly held his hand and I took my first step ahead of yellow line and he was there with me just one step behind.

Had he stepped with me ahead of the yellow line, it wud have left little space for us to stand or rather, for me to rise comfortably on the escalator and get rid of my fear.

But he was there with me, standing behind me to see I rise, to see I get rid of my fears.

I felt “ can he be the one, should I think about him, I hope he really is the one.”

I hope things go with us the way I wish them to, then may be someday we shall take the step together ahead of the yellow line.

He proved himself, now its my turn to make my place in his heart, to help us take the step ahead of the yellow line TOGETHER.

Girls - this may not be the only way to judge a person, but it’s these small situations, which make you feel, realize how he is and help you take a decision.
Guys – Try doing it ONLY with the special one and may be it shall help you to make some place of your own in her

song of the day: baatein kuch ankahi si...from life in a metro...love the words of this song...

Comments

Don said…
nice one and nice idea to put a song attached to each of u r blog..