my b'day.....let the celebrations begin :)

today is 1st day of navratri.....and to all those who dont know it is my birthday too :)
according to hindu calendar....meaning the day i was born ie 7th oct in 1983 was the 1st day of navratri......thats how this is my b'day....so i am one of those lucky people who get wished twice coz first day of navratri being an important day many people remember it as my b'day....so now officially i am 25 :)
today mom had made some nice banana halwa.....was yummmmmmmmmmmy

rest of the day was routine.....nothing special....but still i feel good as its my birthday....noella rujudidi kailasmasi and kettymasi and naynakaki wished me.......

navratri always excites me...and i love to play dandiya and garba.....but these days dont play as much as i used to as most of my dance group has disintegrated...ya feel bad....but maybe one day out of 9 days i ll go to dance.....

song of the day today : dholi taro from hum dil de chuke sanam...love this dance...the dance which shot choreographer VAIBHAVI MERCHANT to fame...one of my favourite garba songs

Comments

NYCvibes said…
Happy Birthday honey !
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.