happy birthday to me........

well after a long long wait....(a yr is too long to wait for this one special occasion) my birthday finally will arrive in some 15 min....oct i feel takes too long to come...
m really excited..its gonna be my 24th b'day..well m a big girl now i think....
m preparing for NBDE..i pray to lord that m able to prepare well n get good scores so that i get admission in a dental school in the coming yr....
lets c...i m gonna give it a best shot....
this coming yr it seems is gonna be a very happening one....if things go well its gonna be a very positive progressive yr for me n my family...
will be a tough one too...but now m prepared...guess m ready to see the world, face new challenges..
recently was unwell...got appendisectomy done...today mom removed stitches...
felt so good to be able to eat after being jus on juices soups n IV drip for 5 days.....
feels great to be healthy..though i ll take some more time to be totally fine...
its a nice way to begin a yr.....being healthy...really last week was tough on me n on mom dad...
even a minor surgery took its toll on us...esp as mom dad had to do the hosp shifting work too...
m so glad the illness jus passed me n on my birthday m quite fine...
ketty masi n shubu r coming tomo....m so excited abt that...probably mirafoi manojfua jasufoi n bhanufoi too will come...
feels great to spend my b'day with my family after a long long time....
will miss my darling mithu though...she is busy with her prelims....is at karad....love u lots sis...miss u...she has promised to come shopping with me once she comes home...to get me a gift n my birthday shopping too....will have a good time then too...looking forward to it
well the 15 min r up....my birthday is come finally.......
signing off now....friends calling n messaging....
bye folks...

Comments