finally...

today got my degree certificate...today was my final official visit to my college...the day for which i had worked so hard for 5 long years had finally arrived....but the feelings were bittersweet....felt nostalgic when i walked thru the corridors...greeting teachers n a few friends...most of them will be gone after 2 months as they complete their internship in september......after that there will hardly anyone in coll known to me..barring of course those students who r doing PG in our college...soon the college which was my home away from home for 4 n 1/2 years wud be an alien turf for me...with fewer known people being there...the time i spent in pimpri will always be one of the best years of my life..which i will cherish...of course there were ups n downs...there were fights but there also was making up...fun..dance..fear..love...rejection..laughter..tears...anger...guilt...name it n we all been thru it.....doing what pleases...eating what pleases....watching movies...studing in candle light or emergency light during exams if current went out...searching patients for exams...harassing our neighbour (not purposely)..irritating our landlady...have seen the best n worst of life here (of course without serious impact on life as a whole)..still learnt a lot besides dentistry in these years...want to say i love u people to my room mates..chitra rehana apoorva mohini pranali shikha...who have stood by me thru most of my crises.....love u all despite all the differences of opinion v might have had...n even though i might not have been able to express it in person i m saying here....also i m sorry if unknowingly have hurt any of u....also people who shd be mentioned in this post are my batchmates pallavi aditya varun harshada swati..spent better part of the day for 3 yrs with them...miss u guys..hope v do stay in touch n good luck folks for all the future endevours...n ofcourse my other classmates adarsh (my sweet bro who stands up for me when vivek teases me even today) ankush nitin arshad arvind....life wud not have been same without u guys....n last but not the least my dear friend vivekanand...had it not been for his selfless support n guidance i dont know how i wud have made it here...love u all people..n always know i will always be there for u...n u all have made a difference to my life...thank u for being what u are..thinking of these days surely will make my heart light when i miss u all...n bring a smile to my face even in the most trying situations...enough of senti stuff i guess i can go on n on..abt how i feel..maybe will write one more post on college days n will elaborate on those feelings etc etc..till then ciao

Comments

Tanvi said…
Congratulations!!!