my day...

just thought wud write something abt my daily routine...jus writing it this one time coz its pretty much the same daily...most of the blogs i read describe what they did or what they gonna do....so i thought for once i can write it....i went to clinic today morning as usual....did routine work..silver fillings, extractions, scaling ,root canals etc etc...yest i did root canal of a small girl that was interesting....as i did the it entirely by myself...n was impressed with myself abt the way i handled the child..she was jus 7 yr old....n was quite uncooperative...but i handled her well...other than that went for walk with himali n kedar yest...attended study class at night...today have no plans for evening as yet...will go for a movie tomo will himali n kedar...then will post my review abt LIFE IN METRO....so u see this is what i do mostly daily....not an exactly hip hop life...or nothing new happening either.......oh ya n i have 1 more news...as i was busy writing my wedding blog didnt know my sis anu had decided upon a life partner.....got to know jus yest abt it...m so happy for u...these wedding posts i dedicate them to u...wishing u all the happiness....

Comments