journey

life has come to a full circle now..
with lots of ups n downs and twists and turns
life has brought me where I always wanted to be.....

this is just a milestone achieved.....
i know but its a milestone nevertheless...
one which was never in sight.....

it was just a matter of a twist 
and lo behold, what a sight to see
all the pain forgotten and legs stop hurting
coz this is where i always wanted to be...

as i take in the beauty and catch my breath..
speechless i wonder, whats further next
smiles and laughter i hear all around
and i know this is how its always gonna be...

i pack my bag and start again
energized to reach the next milestone...
who knows where the next turn lies
and its just a matter of time
till life gives me a new surprise

enthused i start the climb
coz i know now there is someone behind
to catch me if i fall, to hold me if i slip
this journey is ours now.. 
and this is how it was meant to be..


well well well....didnt know i had this within me!!!!!!!!!! i was just gonna write a nice n sweet valentine day post and look what i got instead!!!! anyways guess i ll write one more post in a short time........guess have lots buried within me....

song of the day: kabhi phool dena from rules pyar ka superhit formula...love the words!!!!!!!

Comments