dear ravi

You are not the air that I breathe,
you are the sweet scent that drifts upon it

You are not the sounds that I hear,
you are the music of my life

You are not the food that I need,
you are the nourishment of my soul

You are not my will to survive,
you are my reason for living

It is with you that I experience
the wonders of the world

It is with you that I triumph
over the challenges in my path

It is your partnership that will lead me
to the fulfillment of my dreams

It is your friendship that guides me
as I grow and learn

It is your patience and wisdom
that calms my restless nature

It is through you that I know my true self

I do not take you for granted,
I cherish you

I do not need you
I choose you

I choose you today in witness
of all the people who love us

I choose you tomorrow
in the privacy of our hearts

I choose you in strength and weakness

I choose you in health and sickness

I choose you in joy and sorrow

I will choose you, over all others, every day
for all the days of my life


- Rebecca W.


i know this post is couple months early...but cant help it :) 
came across this and loved it....


song of the day: tum jo aaye from once upon a time in mumbai :)

Comments

Nachi said…
uuff! you are becoming nauseatingly cheesy...but that's how things are when i love. so cheese it up!


:)

PS: consider putting up a spam block for your comments.
Nachi said…
*in love

grrr....i hate typos...

:|