Is this my life???

life's totally topsy turvy...
soon m gonna be someone's wife...
i cant believe
that is this is actually my life

a week before...
life was different..
just had to study n work...
n wish for somebody near...

now actually someones around
and i cant stop smiling...
unexpected stuff happens
heard all the time...

this is the first time
unexpected happiness falls my way...
now i believe in serendipity!!!!
believe that there is a rainbow....
and a pot of gold at the end of it too....

i believe as in movies....
its not the end until its happy :)
feel like i m hallucinating
or m dreaming..
my feet dont touch the ground...
m floating in my own world...
totally carefree...totally unconcerned

all i had wished for..
is suddenly coming true...
years of patience now bearing fruit...
could not have expected for anything better..
and m glad someone up there thinks i do deserve this

my life was never this joyous or this happy...
and i keep wondering..
is this actually my life...
every day is a better day...
each day i think "it cant get better than this"
but the next day proves me wrong..
and something better turns up....

the sun has thawed the snow...
it has provided energy and nourished the seed
encouraged it to grow...
showed it the potential
to develop into a rose..
spread the fragrance all around....

thank you god....
for everything...n now i dont have any complain with u :)
so i guess we are friends again...lol...
my fight with u is over.....
now u can throw anything my way...
n m totally ready for it...
n i ll smile all along..
nothing can erase my smile now...

m so happy...my heart is gonna burst
got something wonderful to share with the world
dont know how to sign off right now...
so just gonna say " I LOVE YOU" :)

song of the day: hey ya from karthik calling karthik.....our song :)

Comments

RushikaManiar said…
I LOVE YOU too... very happy for u... touchwood!
Ashwini Parmar said…
This reminds me of MAYA of dil to pagal hai..!!!! So happy for you..:)