Reacting positively to a Negative situation...

What do you do when bottom falls out?
When the bubble breaks?
When the market is saturated?
When it looks as if your dreams are turning to ashes in your hands?
Remember this...KEEP ON BELIEVING!!

You've not lost everything until you've lost your faith!
And thats your choice...NEVER AN ACCIDENT!
You reserve the right to choose your reaction to whatever happens.
You always have the choice to react POSTIVELY OR NEGATIVELY.

Decide today to react positively...
I will be REJOICING -NEVERTHELESS
My dreams may be frurstrated ; nevertheless I will keep standing on my strong feet of faith!
This could turn out to be my shining hour !
I can turn tragedy in triumph!

This is my opportunity to build the greatest treasure a person can possess - a fantastic reputation
I shall choose to inspire people in my time of suffering
I shall achieve respect because of my courage in this enormous difficulty.
Faith is reacting postively to a negative situation!!!

Comments