Yesterday and today...

yesterday i thought everything was going wrong with me....my neck got sprained..my internet connection wasnt working....nothing good on tv....n my movie plan got cancelled...but that was until today..even today the movie is cancelled (kedar m gonna give u one punch for postponing n finally cancelling..will give one on himali's behalf too)...there is nothing good on tv...but neck is better today (took few analgesics n rubbed anaflam...n it thankfully worked)...my internet connection is great (uptil now that is..cant guarantee how long it will work)...my patient (the 7yr old kid) praised me...thats what her mom said that she said my hand was good that she didnt feel pain when i was working...that did a lot good for my mood...so all in all...the day till now was definately better than yesterday

Comments

Nachi said…
well you just need a nice squeeze around that neck to make it feel better...and that kid knows shit!! he's a 7 yr old high on laughing gas... ;D

ps: laughing gas reminds me!! how about i come down to your clinic and get myself high on that laughing gas??? then we can sing in da squeaky tone as well!! :D

feel better sister!
ya sure..but for that u need to come to vasai..waiting for that to happen...june end u say...june end it is...lemme see if u keep ur word or no
Tanvi said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanvi said…
Hey, I'd like to get in on this laughing gas action.. ha ha ha ..