dont know....

dont know why i think abt u..
dont know why u can make me smile
dont know why i feel like i feel
dont know why i remember u wen i am happy
dont know why i remember wen u sad
dont know why i wanna share everything with u
dont know why i feel i have a right on u
dont know why i see u in my dreams
dont know why the i wish the dreams i saw came true
dont know why u cant feel the same
dont know why i cant be ur stressbuster
dont know why i cant make u smile
dont know why i cant talk wit u
dont know why i worry
dont know why am afraid of u
dont know if being away is fine
dont know if not talking helps
dont know how much distance is fine
dont know if its good to be jealous
dont know if its good to express my mind
dont know if its good to care
dont know what creates the distances
dont know what erases the distance
dont know what am going to do tomorrow
dont know whats good for health
dont know what makes me ME
dont know why i am writing this!!!!!!

lol....heard the song dont know why i love u....n i thought lemme see...how many "dont knows" can i come up with....not a bad try i think :) :)

song of the day:

Comments

A.A.T.A.M.I said…
That is really a nice piece of work U came up wit..R u too 1 wit dont know or why questions in ur mind? Naa...I don't think so..dont know how to express how much I liked it:):):)
still a sms..my fav 1 n which always touched me..some joys r better expressed in silence as smile holds more meaning than laughter I was asked if I enjoyed meeting u in my life..I jus smiled.
hey ninad...thanks a lot yaar....u dont know how much this note meant to me :)...feel so good u liked it...i did have all these questions..somehow wen i write feelings deep within come up to the surface..but i guess thats wat makes it good :) i too smiled wen i met u :) :)