I have picked the recipe from rachel ray, but made some changes to it to make it my own :)
- 2 ripe bananas (1 cup mashed)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (semi sweet or bitter as per preference)
- in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, vegetable oil and mashed bananas.
- add vanilla, baking soda, salt and sugar mix well
- add flour mix well to form an even consistency batter, do not overmix.
- lastly add chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven for 350 deg F
- grease the baking dish/ loaf dish with butter and flour it. (sprinkle some flour on the baking dish and rotate it so that a thin layer of flour sticks to the butter all around the baking dish, do this keeping the baking tray over the sink so that excess flour falls in the sink.)
- Pour the batter in the baking dish and bake it for 45 min or till the knife comes out clean.
- Let it cool for ten minutes, then you can invert it on a plate.