why do we

why do we,
we listen to the same song but hear different words
look at the same painting, but see different colours
react differently, when exposed to same situation

why cant we behave similarly,
even when we know how the other would behave
we know each other so well,
that we know what the other thinks,
what the other feels,
yet we cant feel differently ourselves
and we cant agree to disagree.

yet we walk together, hands in hand
with the knowledge in our heart
that we are together
no matter what :)

this is the beauty of writing my mind...i myself dont know whats in it at times...and how i am going to end a post when i begin writing it...and at times such as this..i surprise myself, and bring a smile on my face and hopefully yours too :)

song of the day: har dil jo pyaar karega...

Comments

Stephen A said…
Not sure if you even seek any kind of real answer to this, but I believe that good art and how we perceive an apparent shift in personal interpretation suggests the reality of art's mirror-like nature, accurately reflecting the overall psychological state we happen to be experiencing at the time. I see this particularly evident with religious works and scriptures. The Bible, the Ghita, the sutras, all little mirrors, reflecting so clearly our faults, fears, and assets. As our faults, fears, and assets change, so does our interpretation of said works of art and philosophy. Dusty old versus take on life and begin, like us, to grow and change in dynamic, often dramatic, ways.
Anonymous said…
Stephen A and CrazyCloud are one and the same. And I don't mean that in an "all is one" kind of way. I, Stephen, am aka CrazyCloud. Nice work here!
thanks for the reply....feels good that my posts are being appreciated...this post was just written keeping relationships in mind...
buy eve account said…
WoW! such a great post.=D
jeevan said…
this is my favourite song thanks to sharing with us.