my 60 hour long bday begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well well well...what can i say..this is true...my bday has begun in India 7th oct midnight!! got phone call from my better half and his friends who were together celebrating anshu's bday....so the wishes have started...
I am officially celebrating my bday till 8th oct midnight in LA!!!!!!!! feel like on top of the world right now....totally lucky...of course there are always BUTs N IFs and this birthday is no different...missing mom dad mitu ravi and all my wonderful friends....but there us always a silver lining too...m happy m with rushika :) gonna make most of it...
n again there is a BUT...have a complex submission tomo...so m busy trying to study, thinking a topic for my thesis (depending on which is gonna be the literature search which is due tomo) and put a rein on my mind not imagining all sorts of things i should be doing or would have done if I was in india or if I didnt have this submission to be completed....also there is a midterm exam to be completed...but thats due on sunday midnight so i guess i ll have a full on blast between the submission and the mid term......

will keep u guys posted on what i am  upto :) ohh yes i ll be busy shifting my apt between the submission and the blast so i guess the blast is gonna be something small....

ohhh yess...n if u wondering how is it that my bday is gonna last 60 hours straight non stop...well lemme clear it up for u...my indian calendar birthday is on 1st day of navratri...(ghat sthapna day)..n this yr as it so happens that ghat sthapna is on 8th oct...so my birthday goes on for 2 consecutive days :) :) and with LA being one of the western most parts of the world, my birthday just goes on n on n on :)

and the best part is....coz of this combination, mine n ravi's birthday coincide....something that happens once in 19yrs......so well....m just super excited about it.....

let the celebrations begin!!!!!!!!

song of the day: keeping in tune with my mood its gonna be "soniyo" my all time fav romantic song...ENJOY :)

Comments

Unknown said…
nice i always love wat u write have been following dis since long:-) happy bday lady:-)
Shrek said…
Suberb blog....never thot u r such a good writer....its nice to express it in terms of words.....btw happpy birthday for ur long long long birthday n congrats for ur apartment....