I Wonder

I wonder..
if you think about me..what do u think
if you miss me...do u do something about it
if you wish i was there next to u, holding your hand when you are down..
if you can imagine a life without me..
if you can imagine me with someone else..
if you feel the terror that something might be going wrong somewhere and you are too far to do anything about it.
if you feel you made a mistake somewhere down the line
if you wake up in middle of night thinking about me..
if you feel like seeing me smile would erase all your worries..
if you would cross the ocean for me
if you feel you could face anything if i were by your side

I wonder, if you wonder that do I have these thoughts too..

Song of the day: you raise me up by westlife

Comments

A.A.T.A.M.I said…
Hmm..Now I don't wonder,I know.. that u read people's mind
you know how its feel to miss someone
you know how a smile work wonders
you know for few its jus words and for some its ocean of emotions , a life picture..
and I know now tht you know what is love all about...

I don't wear hats still hats off to you and to your words.
hey ninad...i love u!!!!!!
thanks re for ur encouragement...
n i think u shd try writing too..
A.A.T.A.M.I said…
:):)u don't need encouragement..words u say r really wonderful..n beautiful..jus like you..so keep on wit it..
abt me writing..I write what I emote...n I am totally disorganized in that..so tujhe samaj aa jayega..what an emotional havoc I can create..:) I enjoy reading u..I find myself somewhere in des blogs..n the feeling makes me smile always..:)