DECIDING...

Outside my window, a new day I see,
And only I can determine
What kind of day it will be.
It can be busy and sunny, laughing and gay
Or boring and cold,unhappy and gray.


My own state of mind is the determining key,
For I am only the person I let myself be.


I can be thoughtful and do all I can to help,
Or be selfish and think just of myself.
I can enjoy what I do and make it fun,
Or gripe and complain and make it hard on someone.


I can be patient with those who may not understand
Or belittle and hurt them as much as I can.


But I have faith in myself
And believe what i say
And I personally intend to make the most of each day


-Anonymous

Song of the day: main aisa kyun hu...from lakshya....brilliant choreography by prabhudeva...and of course hrithik executes it perfectly

Comments