I WANT....

one of the most beautiful poems i have come across......

i want to give you flowers.
i want to give you my love.
i want to share with you my feelings.
i want to tell you my story.
i want to feel you near to me.
i want to share my loneliness.
i want to share my happiness..


i want to show you the trees in spring.
i want to show you fields in winter.
i want to dance on the wind.
i want to sing in sunshine.
i want to show you the waterfalls.
i want to walk barefoot in rain.
i want to sit on top of mountains.


i want.
i want to give u roses.
i want to laugh with you.
i want to cry with you.
i want to breathe the air with you.
i want to spend my years with you.
i want to go on holidays with you.
i want to grow old with you.


i want you.
i want your love.
i want your thoughts.
i want your warmth.
i want to be needed.
i want our love to grow strong.
i want our children to grow tall.
through our love,
through our devotion,
through our examples.
i want so much.


i want to live next to God.
i want to serve Him.
i want to obey Him.


i want to do these things with you.
i want to do these things with our children.
i want all these things
because i am human.
i have needs and wants
like everybody else.
I AM ME.
-written in 1998 by chris putter - south africa

i have tears in my eyes as i finish typing this poem....i am charged...i can feel goose flesh on my hands......i hope to find someone to tell this someday....cant believe how someone can echo my thoughts so well......am glad to have found this poem......and all those who have found that someone special ,please speak up....speak up your heart.....and treasure each moment with your beloved...take care

Comments

Anonymous said…
Couldn't agree more........