my stupid fish...

i have an aquarium in in my house....n one of my fishes has become very frisky this days.....dont know if she is ill or jus hyper due to cold...but today she gave me a scare of my life..
a few days back wen i lifted the lid she jumped out...then mom was there to put her back in...

and yes u guessed right..she jumped out again...n there was nobody in house but me....
i was so scared...i knew i had to lift her n put her back in....but i was afraid wat if she died before i managed to do so...someones life was in my hands...thats so scary...it was my first time..i had to move the tv....coz she was behind it...thankfully tv is on castors...still never had i touched a live fish...all slippery...she jumped twice out of my hand....n each time i jumped too...screaming prayin to god n heart racing....i kept telling her i loved her n wud put her back in water soon...

n yes i did it..i put her back in tank....n she is alive n well....but my heart is still racing....

Comments