my evening....

today was quite a different evening....spent it going out with bhanufoi n jasufoi....it was good in a different was...some way i cant really explain...

first of all took bhanufoi to my sir's clinic as she has to get a new denture made....
after that jasufoi had to get her PAN card made....thankfully it is being done very close to where i work...so went with her n got the form filled...

from there i had to go to bank (to deposit my first pay of the year )....took some time for to figure out how to deposit money in ATM...it was my first time yaar......

from there went to reliance web world...to get international calling card (from my money...felt so good yaar) so that i can call my cousins all around the world....also had to ask there why bhanufoi's cell not working...it took some time for them to figure out...but finally her outgoing is now on....

then from there to samerbhai's office....bhanufoi wanted to go there jus to tell him hi....wen we reached he was not there but as v took a U turn he came....there he offered us badam dudh...not one of my fav drinks but i had it.....n after looking around a while around his office we finally came home...

long evening..but felt nice taking bhanufoi n jasufoi around the place...

Comments