thank you glasses

well tomo is the big day...it will be good bye to my glasses forever....tomo is my lasik surgery....i jus wanna thank them....they have been with me since 4th std.....have been with me thru all my good n bad times...all my exams my 10th n 12th boards...all four university exams....wudnt have been a dentist if they werent around.....wudnt be able to read books or watch movies..the two things i love doing the most....wudnt be able to see at all...the thank u list is endless...jus saying good bye..

Comments

Tanvi said…
A few years ago, a friend of mine got the Lasik Surgery done and I got to observe it.. Was quite interesting..

Hope everything went well..
ya its interesting...but scary too..coz ur eyes r wide open n u can see them doing all things to ur eye...n jus gotta concentrate on red light above.....