my 1st attempt at writing...

this is the 1st time i m sitting n writing something seriously.....m a bit scared....coz when i start writing i dont know what all is gonna come out..there is so much within me waiting to be expressed n its like i wud be exposing my soul to one n all...to those who know me n those who dont...m not very bothered abt those who dont know me...but those who do...my family n friends...coz many things which will be written in coming days my innermost feelings i havent told to any1 except my darling bro shubu...n my friend sudeep...so m afraid people may judge me.....pl dont do that...or else those who know me dont read my blogs....this is the sole reason why its taken me so many days contemplating n thinking whether i shd write or no...but today m taking this plunge...as my brother shubu says its a good release to pen down our thoughts.....so shubu thanks for ur advice m taking this one.....this is just an introduction to my thoughts....so dont get confused...most of the things i do its like this only....think think n then act...contemplate abt the results...how its gonna affect me my family etc etc....n most of times i end up not doing something i wanna do coz m worried abt how people will react to it....so this too a simple act of writing a blog is a very big procedure for me....but this is one of the few things i m putting it into action even though i m worried..........the intro is getting complicated i guess...but thats how i m a very complex person....n i hope writing helps me crystallize my thoughts n makes them less complex........chalo then cia....will write more tomo...

Comments

Tanvi said…
Hiya.. Ofcourse we are not going to judge you.. I'm glad someone else is as apprehensive about writing as I am.. You're doing good.. Keep it up..